- The Holy Spirit in Spiritual Life (Handout)
- The Holy Spirit (Texts)
- The Act of Oblation of Saint Therese
- Luke’s Final Pentecost (very important text)
- Mary’s Fiery Prayer (very important text)
- St. Teresa of Avila: The Supernatural
- The Foundations of the Work of the Holy Spirit in Our Life
- The Five Modes of Activity of the Holy Spirit
- The Particular Help of the Grace of God in St Teresa of Avila
- The Particular Help in St Thomas Aquinas
- The Seven Gifts of the Holy Spirit and Lectio Divina (video)
- The Holy Spirit In Spiritual Life (Videos)
- A New Threshold in Spiritual Life
- What is Blasphemy Against the Holy Spirit?
- The Holy Spirit in Saint John of the Cross (soon) (in French)
- “The flares of the Living Flame” (soon)
- “Apostolate and Growth of Love” from Bl. Marie-Eugene OCD, “I Am A Daughter of the Church”.
Since the two most powerful and secure ways to receive the Holy Spirit occur during the Mass, in the Liturgy of the Word and the Liturgy of the Eucharist, we need to pay attention to the way we receive the Holy Spirit by learning about “How to Listen to Jesus’ Word and put it into practice (Lectio Divina)” and “How to remain Immersed in Christ”, allowing the Grace of Communion to extend its effect in us (i.e. the Prayer of the Heart or Contemplative Prayer), we recommend these series of articles:
Because Our Lady’s essential Role in the reception of the Holy Spirit we recommend this series of articles:
Saint Teresa of Avila’s life and teaching are a great demonstration of the irruption of the Holy Spirit in our life. Please see this page on saint Teresa.
More on the Holy Spirit
- Catechesis of Pope John Paul II on the Holy Spirit (they are part of his explanation of the Creed)
- Encyclical Letter of Pope John Paul II on the Holy Spirit “Dominum et Vivificantem” (1986)
- Encyclical Letter of Pope Leo XIII on the Holy Spirit “Divinum Illud Munus” (1897)