The following links are various articles on Lectio Divina. It is better to read the book first (please see below). They offer more recent deepening of different aspects of the practice of Lectio Divina.
- Lectio Divina: Definition, Steps
- A Keynote on Lectio Divina (with short video)
- Steps Towards Implementing Lectio Divina
- Finished and Unfinished Lectio Divina How the General Light becomes clear.
- How The Grace Of God Works In Lectio Divina
- The Space We Dig In Ourselves
- Lectio Divina, From The Human To The Divine Author
- St James Explains Lectio Divina 1
- St James Explains Lectio Divina 2
- St James Explains Lectio Divina 3
- Each Word Is A Diamond
- Lectio Divina And Liturgy Of Hours
- Lectio Divina’s Act of Humility
- Lectio Divina, From Pharisee to Publican
More on Lectio Divina
Please find below a Playlist of videos on Lectio Divina:
The full book on Lectio Divina is available on Amazon.com and Amazon.co.uk and the other Amazon websites, as a hardcopy. It contains the previous three books published as ebooks (see below). It has five parts. Part one is new. Part two corresponds to the first book (Lectio Divina I, The Method). Part three and four correspond to the second book (Lectio Divina II, Mary and the Spirit). Part five, the much loved part five, corresponds to the third book (Lectio Divina III, Lectio in daily life). This is a very important book. The core of it is Part II because it explains the Method. It has the updated version of the steps of Lectio Divina, with the 15 steps explained.
“I do not believe that a similar book exists on lectio divina. […] your book is a catharsis for modern intelligence and at the same time a teaching that frees the reader from the “psyche” and its illusions. […] The most terrible thing today is that souls are so thirsty for God, a thirst to meet him in prayer and to be touched by him. […] We can read ample descriptions about the “border of the well”, but in fact what we need is to quench the thirst. What is special about this book is that it teaches the reader how to get water out of the well.” G. Solari