Bursaries in Spiritual Theology
The School of Mary’s main mission is to promote the Formation in Spiritual Life in the Church. Teachers, Formators, Professors and Researchers are needed to offer such a formation in their respective fields and levels. Preparing these Agents of Spiritual Life is a vital necessity for the Church. The School of Mary offers different levels of Bursaries to fully support persons who feel the call to work in the Field of Spiritual Life.
I- Two Degrees
– 3 Years Initial Degree in “Spiritual Theology”
– 2 Years Master’s Degree in “Spiritual Theology”
II- Conditions for Admission
a- Each application will consist of the following:
- Formal personal statement explaining the motivation.
- Support letter from the Parish Priest or Spiritual Director or Superior.
- Two more References.
- Personal meeting.
– Catechist. Evangeliser. Leader. …
– Formator in a Community or Movement.
– Active Formator and Responsible in the School of Mary.
– Professor in a University in the Field of Spiritual Theology.
– Doctoral and Post-Doctoral work in the Field of Spiritual Theology.