This year 2015-2016 the Initiation into Spiritual Life course is being held in different formats and languages. Spanish is now available, please see here.
Weekend Course over 8 Saturdays
The course will be held as well in 8 Saturdays during Lent and Easter at St Mary of the Angels RC Church (Bayswater London).
The Course allows for a deeper immersion into Spiritual Life in the grace of Lent and Easter. It seeks to transmit the necessary basis for spiritual life. The Course will allow participants to understand what spiritual life is and also how to effectively put what they learn into practice.
It mainly explains two kinds of prayer techniques that form the two tables of the Mass:
- Lectio Divina: How to listen to Jesus through the Holy Scriptures, and how to put His word into practice daily.
- Prayer of the Heart: How to pray and connect with Jesus with our heart (how to immerse ourselves in Him in order to be nourished by Him)
Please bring your Bible and a notebook. An audio recording of the Course will be available at the end of the Course. No recording is allowed.
Dates: The Course will take place from 10:00 hrs to 16:30 hrs on:
- Part I: 27th of February, 05th of March, 12th of March
- Part II: 16th of April, 23rd of April
- Part III: 11th of June, 18th of June, 25th of June at St Mary of the Angels RC church (Bayswater London).
Fees: The full Course fee is £ 200 (8 x £25).
For further details and booking please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org (places are limited, booking is recommended)
Weekday Lesson format
The course will be held on Wednesdays from 10.00am to 12.15pm from the 11th of November 2015 at St Mary of the Angels Catholic Church, in Notting Hill.
This wonderful course shows the place of Mary in Spiritual Life and consists, among other things, of explanations, with practical advice, on Lectio Divina and Prayer of the Heart, and comprises 20 lessons, each lasting 2 hours. The cost is £12 per person, per session (£20 suggested whenever possible).
Dates for your diary: Nov: 11, 18, 25; Dec: 2, 9; Jan: no classes; Fev: 3, 10, 24; Mars: 2, 9, 16; Avril: 13, 20, 27; Mai: 4, 11, 18, 25; June: 1, 8, 15.
If you know someone who would be interested in attending, please ask them to contact us.